War of the Worlds

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Win 10 2004, Clone i5 8th gen, 1.7 (build 1.70)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Intel Gigabit UniFi managed switches

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
USB connected Bryston BDA-3

Description Of Issue
Well the fix for DSD Stereo version worked until last update. Now every version has problems in track listing.

The continuing entry of Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of “War of the Worlds” now causes strange behavior for all 3 versions of old gen and 1 Version of New Gen. please see pictures.

As you can see the text in bold repeats but shouldn’t be a track listing. Perfectly happy if Support undid what it has done so at least the 16/44 and 24/48 versions play through.

Thanks
Stay safe

Hi, I had trouble with good old War of the Worlds as well. Somehow got it tidied up but took a few deletes and reloads. Can’t remember what I did though!

Yes had trouble previously.
Post in August was just the 2ch. DSD.
I’ll wait to see if thats what they want. I bet where the references are will turn into separate discs.
Having to get up and load this SACD makes me appreciate Roon.

Seems Tidal version of album is also doing it.
A previous fix made it worse after last update.
Seeing I just subscribed to Tidal since that update it’s not a matter in my database. Only 15 million copies sold if it’s something I am doing wrong please explain.

Disk two does it as well, 3,4,5,6 are fine

Correct track listing from Tidal app

Go to Edit > EDIT ALBUM and scroll all the way down and select Disable multi-part composition on this album. Does that help?

1 Like

worked but in order to fix Tidal versions I had to download them to my library

Yes, you can only edit things in your library.

Just happened with new Death Cab for Cutie - The Georgia E.P. single song appeared album name listed out beneath clicked on it all 5 songs appeared are staying listed.
Now I quit Tidal for awhile then just returned. WoW and this album were both “Added to my Library” is there a way to see or clear this previous Tidal clutter. I know the album isn’t downloaded but a flag or marker is. Yes I have cleaned the library several times no huge rush food for thought.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.