Washed out colours on Windows 7 since .528

Hi @Noris,

as per your request as a new topic:

I have this washed out behaviour now on the Roonserver as well! Roonserver was ok with Build 521, with 528 its washed out.

Here are the driver data for the Windows 7 machine:

USER-PC Roonserver Windows 7

Treiberdetails
Provider
Intel Corporation
Version
Date
Gerätedetails
Adapter Compatibility
Intel Corporation
Video Processor
Intel® HD Graphics Family
Resolution
1366 x 768
Bits Per Pixel
Number of Colors
Refresh Rate - Current
59 Hz
Refresh Rate - Maximum
59 Hz
Refresh Rate - Minimum
49 Hz
Adapter DAC Type
Internal
Adapter RAM
2,06 GB
Availability
Running at full power
Status
This device is working properly.
Device Id
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0126&SUBSYS_21DA17AA&REV_09\3&21436425&0&10

The logs I sent to you earlier.

Here is a screenshot, taken from a remote session with Anydesk, but identical to what it looks like at the console:

The error seems to be in the way Roon handles the shading between black and white, as these extremes come out correctly. Many releases ago I had the impression that Roon started “enhancing” the album art, so maybe a solution would be to just make an option to override this image dsp.

Regards,
Achim

Hello @Achim, I wanted to confirm that this issue is happening on a different device from your other thread where Roon was too dark? I’d also like to collect separate logs for this ticket, so I will enable diagnostics on your account for this device.

What graphics card does this device use? Do you have a model number?

Lastly, you mentioned using a remote session to capture this image. Do you only connect to this machine via a remote session? Does the issue appear if you’re using the machine directly?

Thanks for the details!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.