Wav files not visible for all folders

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) / Roon Core version 1.6 build 416 64-bit

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Roon Core connected to Asus AiMesh network using ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

RaspberryPi 3B with ropieee latest images

Description Of Issue

I Have a few Metallica albums and almost all of them are in .FLAC format. Though one album is in .WAV format and it’s for some reasons not visible in Roon.
Please see attachments:

Any ideas why the Black Album is not showing up in Roon?

Okay, I selected show hidden tracks and now it’s visible.So the Black album name is actually named metallica and thus being a duplicate. All Good, this can can be closed :slight_smile:

Thanks.
-Toube

There’s no album from Metallica named “Black Album”. If Roon is able to recognize these tracks correctly it will pull the according metadata from it’s cloud. You should look for the album “Metallica” instead.

As of your screenshot, there’s already an (album) folder called Metallica so these are maybe just versions of the same album.
FAQ: I have multiple versions of the same album, but I only see one album cover. Where are the other versions?

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.