Waveform and Dynamic Range for Tidal (and Qobuz)

Agreed. It might also be possible for Roon to share the waveform data (suitably anonymised of course) across the Roon community in much the same way as DBpoweramp does for good rip CRC. Adding value to the stream is surely in Roons best interest.

1 Like

I agree, I use Qobuz with satisfaction through the excellent Roon interface, surely the information on the dynamics and eventually the waveform graph would be very welcome.

1 Like

Audirvana does this, just sayinā€™

2 Likes

Iā€™ll suggest that the Roon team clearly does pay attention to those feature requests which get a lot of votes. This one currently has 5 votes. Every user on this forum has a fixed number of votes. Suggest that you all start a campaign to get folks to vote for this (and to make sure thereā€™s only one thread on this topic so all votes are consolidated, and that the thread is well-named), as some other features have done successfully.

2 Likes

Added my vote as I would like this as well!

1 Like

Yes, we need a ā€œget out the voteā€ campaign! If Audervana can do it, surely Roon can as well.

1 Like

Didnā€™t realize there was a democratic system in place to enact change.

1 Like

Donā€™t understand Roon canā€™t do waveform for Qobuz/Tidal. Audirvana does it without any problem.

3 Likes

Come on, you can do it!