We want your ideas for Playlists!

My major pain is the syncing, I want seamless integration. Roon is great for discovering new music, but when you want to add just a song to a provider playlist, you need to open the provider app, search it there, add it to playlist and go to Roon to sync roon library and hope the sync worked 1st time. I’m sorry, this is just to cumbersome. Roon should be intelligent, it knows whether I’m adding to a provider or roon playlist and they should handle it from there with all the scenario handling. If I for example want to add a local file to a provider playlist, it should lookup the file with the provider and show me an error if it cannot be found and maybe opt to add this to a roon playlist. At home I should be able to do all via Roon and not needing to open the provider app. Please fix this asap, trying to explain to people Roon is great and then explain they have to do 4-5 steps in different apps to add a song to a playlist doesn’t sell in 2021. I’m the only Roon user at home because of this. I’m sure this sounds familiar to many and it needs to be fixed or the inability to get Roon adopted by family members will kill this product in the long run.

4 Likes