Welcome Rebeka! The newest addition to the Roon team

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Monthly Subscription Service

Hey there :blush:

Hi music lovers,

And thank you, @kevin, for introducing me to the community.

This past week I spent some time in the community and I’m still in awe of this place: it seems to be inhabited by the most passionate and supportive people. I’m honestly honored to join you!

Thank you all for being so welcoming. I can’t wait to get to know everyone better!

Cheers,
Rebeka

Thanks @Martin_Webster, @BlackJack, @Nostro, @ged_hickman1, @BoyZonderman, @grossmsj, @huang, @Peter_Rustin, @DanielAvasilichioaei, @Robert_Baird1, @Bill_Turner and @Nick_Triano for stopping by to say hi! Nice to meet you!

@wizardofoz I’m sure he will be, once I get the hang of it all. The Community is such a great resource! Thanks, guys!

Hi @RobOK, I wish I had that super power :laughing:

Hello, @anon90297517 - it already feels real to me. I’m sure I’ll show up in there too :star_struck:

I agree, @Phil_Wright - it feels incredible to join in these times. Go Roon!

Thanks, @John_V. I’m happy to be part of it (so much happiness - I can’t take iiiiit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

Hey @Tomasz_Zielak! Thanks for sharing that - it’s the first time I see something with the exact name spelling. A celebratory moment for me! :partying_face:

Thank you, @Prosper_Martial - I’ll be happy to :smile:

You’re super welcome, @Jas. Anytime!

Thanks, @Mark_Maloof and welcome to you too! We’re thrilled you’re here!

3 Likes

Welcome to team Roon @beka.

It’s been a while, @CrystalGipsy (so sorry about that!). Thanks for the warm welcome :smile:. The Community feels like home by now :houses:.

1 Like