What are the optimal settings for 1.8 on the Nucleus?

What are the optimal settings for 1.8 on the Nucleus? I want to know what the What are the optimal settings for 1.8 on the Nucleus for maximum performance are.

Nucleus runs ROCK which is already optimized.

There are not really any other knobs to twist. What else is in your set-up? What things are you looking to adjust?

I just want to make sure I have it running as fast as possible. For example; what I pull up songs and such.

What he said. It is designed to be an appliance so no fiddling is required or necessary. For best performance regarding your ‘pull up songs and such’ requirement, a good stable wired 100M/1GB network would be the primary requirement for Nucleus and wired endpoints, with stable/uncongested fast wifi for tablets and phones.
Ideally all your local music storage would be inside the Nucleus or on attached USB drives. NAS storage may be slower.

2 Likes

What matters is physical conditions of connectivity. Keep your networking as simple as possible unless you really know what you are doing. Don’t resort to WiFi unless you really have to, keep it all simple.

2 Likes

Indeed, my main endpoints are wired, and I have a Gigabit connection.