What are you drinking now? [Pair with music for double points]

a nice rhone-ish rosé.

1 Like

The same name as a whisky but drinking rosé. :thinking:

A community based around music streaming but listening to vinyl. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I love it!!:laughing:

1 Like

RoonShareImage-636969933138950405

A very nice Father’s Day from my whiskey drinking son-in-law.
Very tasty indeed this Brimstone. Thanks Waka!

1 Like

I just tried some Texas Whiskey I received as a gift. Ranger Creek .36. I was quite surprised how good it was. @Jazzfan_NJ

“Now the rainman gave me two cures
Then he said, “Jump right in”
The one was Texas medicine
The other was just railroad gin
An’ like a fool I mixed them
An’ it strangled up my mind
An’ now people just get uglier
An’ I have no sense of time
Oh, Mama, can this really be the end
To be stuck inside of Mobile
With the Memphis blues again”

Gotta love that Texas medicine!

1 Like

A new guitar hero and took me so long to discover :pray:t2:

RoonShareImage-636975149266272991

In this case what I’m drinking is less important that what I’m smoking (which is some high quality combustible). However I am enjoying a nice glass of Bulleit 95 Rye Bulleit Rye while listening to The Cool Ruler

1 Like

1988 Caves Jamet Chateauneuf-du-Pape “La Vallee du Mistral”

2 Likes

Drinking some Hibiki whiskey, listening to Luca Longobardi on my Dutch and Dutch 8C…
I might skip work tomorrow…

1979 Châteaux Tourans Saint-Emilion Grand Cru and Pink Floyd The Endless River (Deluxe) on my mobile headphone endpoint powered by RoPieee.

3 Likes

what’s your ropieee endpoint?

and fantastic wine, but you knew that.:wink:

Raspberry Pi 3 with an Edimax WiFi dongle, an Anker powerbank an a Meridian Explorer² DAC:

1 Like

1 Like

I wondered if your Waka had. Zappa origin …

But then he would be drinking white port lemon juice :tumbler_glass:

Is THAT beer ?

After 37 yrs a brewer I managed to find a way to clarify it

Yeast is why most home brew fails …:see_no_evil:

Well, that is NOT one of my homebrews, it is beer from a commercial brewery. The current trend in IPAs and other beers (like fruity sours) is to be unfiltered and cloudy, in some cases the cloudier the better. The style shown is New England IPA and cloudy is one of its features.

Since I love hefeweisen’s which have always been a bit cloudy, I feel clear was always a bit over-rated. But, to be honest, the Quads and Tripels I have brewed are always clear. That being said, I do have an IPA in secondary, ready to bottle when I have the time. Will post a screenie when I’m drinking that.

I guess to not be off-topic. I am listening to Miles Daves “Kind of Blue” and wishing i had a beer ( and sitting outside since today is one of those rare glorious weather days sneaked in what is usually nasty hot and humid weather).

1 Like

Craft beer is sneaking slowly into South Africa, my “trained” palate hasn’t been too impressed, I find the difference between “deliberate” cloudy and downright infection very blurred on occasions

Doesn’t worry me now, I have had to adopt a Low Carb diet to shed Kgs due to ankle surgery, beer was unfortunately a casualty. Scary though I have lost 50 kg, what damage did my profession cause I wonder

Still miss it, I refuse to alcohol free , so G&T and LZ still goes down well , if not so manic :money_mouth_face:

Castello Banfi Brunello di Montalcino… Balthazar!
Biggest bottle of wine I’ve ever seen in my life. Served at a party I just came from. 12 L, or 16 bottles. Yes, it was as good as it was impressive to look at. Even pouring it (to decanters) was a bit of a production.
Thank you Dave!

4 Likes

Great album great bottle

1 Like