What are you drinking now? [Pair with music for double points]

an excellent choice. makes a lovely daiquiri too.

Now that might be interesting :+1:
I generally only drink my rum and whisky neat these days

3 Likes

Lovely Simcoe IPA

Down on Simcoe Street

9 Likes

You are not alone :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Drinking Big Bunny listening to the Bunny by Mitchell Froom.

Says “it blends a punchy hop wallop with a creamy wheat mouth feel” and that does tend to capture it quite well.

Froom is busy doing Frrom, must be one of the most recognisable producers around.

.sjb

6 Likes

First drink in a couple of weeks and it is rather good

8 Likes

I haven’t had a drink in 30 seconds…

3 Likes

Well I have managed 8 hours now so I think that I am back in control :flushed:

2 Likes

No music but good beer in the back garden.

.sjb

7 Likes

I have a Guiness Brewery about 20 min away that has a beautiful Beer Garden to drink in…

7 Likes

Having a zip of the first beer I have ever brewed while listening to the album that inspired it. I hope TreeZorro Brewing will go on to make better beers just like Depeche Mode went on to make better albums. While the beer is not bad I definitely can get enough.

I already have A Broken Frame fermenting in the closet and just like Depeche Mode it’s fermenting without Vince Clarke.

9 Likes

I have a Guinness brewery about 20 mins away as well :grinning:

.sjb

10 Likes

Although I am having the world’s biggest beer garden just 2 minutes away, I am not in beer mood tonight and therefore trying some unexpected combination:

Music: The Pineapple chief (part of my Alternative/Indie playlist, as I am writing, R.E.M. and Big Big Train were next)

Drink: Palermo Sprizz

i.e.:
Limoncello
Prosecco
Tonic Water

Cheers!

7 Likes

sounds delicious!

1 Like

Another hot day …

By the time I finish my drink…

4 Likes

A beautiful day in Dublin today – a nice cool breeze though – but still warm enough to be enjoying this Vacqueyras out in the back garden.

.sjb

5 Likes

Tall cool drinks for me in this hot spell… :beer:

2 Likes

I am certain that you are pairing that with Robert Plant’s ‘Tall Cool One’ :grinning:

1 Like

I am drinking Gin & Tonics! Even though I am not a rapper, I have to go with Snoop Dogg’s Gin And Juice.

1 Like

Nice to see you drinking a South Aussie wine @Rugby

1 Like