What are you drinking now? [Pair with music for double points]

For the record, it’s not Guinness but Kahlúa & Bailey’s Irish Cream…:yum:

1 Like

I quit alcohol over 20 years ago for the same reason, I enjoy the clarity, life is much less complicated without it.
I’ve never missed it.

2 Likes

Drugs have many forms, music is one of many….

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I like the booze

4 Likes

And there’s nothing wrong with that, I’m not anti alcohol, it’s just not for me.

1 Like

What time is it?
It’s Construction Time… Again🍺

RoonShareImage-638461124896054140

7 Likes

Well soon i hope to be supping the ‘best single malt in the world’, as I just ordered a bottle of this, but demand is high;

I’ll give you my thoughts when it arrives!

2 Likes

Well paired… do I get the double points?

7 Likes

Am I allowed to have another beer? Okay, thanks …

6 Likes

Tonight my favorite natural sweet wine:

It is called a Porto, but it tastes rather like something between the best Sherries and some southwestern France´s ´Vin doux naturel blanc´, particular a white ´Muscat de Rivesaltes´, but this one is really dry in comparison. Highly recommended as both aperitif and digestif!

Choice of accompanying music is a bit depressing:

5 Likes

RoonShareImage-638480310301002990

3 Likes

Currently not playing music.
4 Likes

almost post time.

5 Likes

Standard procedure in Bavarian :wink:

1 Like

Good Barbaresco:

Johnny Burnette - Drinking Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee:

2 Likes

RoonShareImage-638521574756119120

6 Likes

Tonight something precious:

Jurançon, dubbed the ´sweet wine to baptize all French kings´, is a noble sweet wine from Pyrenées mountain area. Highly recommended if you like noble sweet wine being a bit more on the fresh side compared to a Sauternes.

Originally listened to something completely different but switched to this gem of a French baroque opera which had seen its premiere in the theatre of the royal court. The composition by Marin Marais based loosely on Ovid´s work was forgotten for almost 300 years and had been known for its effect-laden scenes such as the storm machine in the ´tempest scene´.

5 Likes

Euro w/ tubes, and a Sip of Sunshine on a hot, humid day.

5 Likes

Drinking a bottle of Tyskie (Polish) beer.

1 Like