What are your favorite songs for a LOT of bass?

3 Likes

I have this recording

I’ll have to check out yours as well. :+1:

2 Likes

This has deep bass , not long dawn out thuds but quick repetitive bass notes

2 Likes

Enjoyed the performance and sounded great on headphones. I’m looking forward to hearing it on the main system. :+1:

1 Like

Great thread

I use this and I have not seen it here. Some base but with a female voice to pin point
RoonShareImage-638104079440755150

5 Likes

Thoughts on this track? The Mr doesn’t like the fake distortion. I normally don’t care for bass at all but I really like this track.
xanny

7 Likes

I loved that track (it is warm and the fake distortion fresh)… until my kids got in to the hole album and now it is beyond overdose

4 Likes

This was mentioned elsewhere on this thread. We were auditioning a preamplifier at home. What sealed the deal was literally feeling the bass move our clothing when we played this one. First time I’ve ever experienced that.The Roon blurb notes that the recording “will give any decent home system a serious workout, …the recording is a
miracle of engineering”.

3 Likes

If you are up to deep down bass dubbing and clubbing… Enjoy!

3 Likes

Play this album. some if not most of it will blow you away with bass!

RoonShareImage-638169764742850290

There is one track (I can’t remember which one, but I’ll edit this if I do) that I literally thought was going to blow my speakers it had so much bass.

5 Likes

This is also a favorite:

13 Likes

4 Likes

IMG_1274

3 Likes

Most are from the Roon Low End playlist. But all were known to me prior.

8 Likes

A lot of the low end playlist came from this thread IMHO :grin:

3 Likes

With beat and intense bass. I will always go with the rap songs.
Artists like Jay-Z, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Tupac, Snoop Dog are the favorites. Being a programmer working for a ai services provider, I always listen to the high intensity beats as it helps me gather thoughts and complete the task with high enthusiasm and energy.

1 Like

You’re not wrong. I’ve just gone back through the thread (coz I was lazy before and didn’t). Some top bass weight going on.

2 Likes

This one from Octave is good. The first track especially holds my attention.

3 Likes

This Janelle Monae album has some great bass, but “Screwed” with Zoe Kravitz will get your cones flapping - turn it up!

https://i.imgur.com/n3UA60K.png