Recently upgraded to Naim Uniti Atom driving my Hypex nCore mono power amplifiers. Could not be happier. Room integration works perfectly since the Naim is Roon certified.
Mytek Liberty connected to sMS-200 in listening room.
Pro-Ject S2D connected to NUC in HT system
Listening Room: QNAP NAS --> Mac Mini --> Playback Designs MPD-8
Headphones: QNAP NAS --> MacBook AIr --> Meridian Explorer 2
Studio: QNAP NAS --> iMac --> Apogee Element 24
Roon Core running on NAS.
Pro-ject Audio Systems Prebox S2 Digital
as Dacfor my Einstein Audio Compnents The Tune Amp
Desk - Ropiee > DigiOne > Chord Hugo TT
Listening Station > Ropiee > DigiOne > Chord Hugo 2
Theatre - Oppo 203 HDMI > Anthem MX-720 for 2.0 and Rock/Nuc HDMI> Anthem MX-720 for 5.1
- Desk: NUC7i7 (ROCK) -> audioquest pearl USB -> Pro-Ject Pre-Box S2 Digital -> Aune X7s (Aune XP) -> MrSpeakers ETHER C FLow + RPi 3 with display (Ropieee)
- Living Room: NAD T 777 v3 -> 5.1 2x Dali Rubicon LRC + Dali Fazon LRC + 2x Dali Fazon SAT + SVS SB4000
- Kitchen: Bluesound Node 2 (optical from TV set) + Bluesound Pulse Soundbar
- Bedroom: Allo BOSS + RPi 3 (RoPieee) -> Creative T20 Wireless
- Bathroom: Sonos Play:1
- Office: 2x Sonos Play:1
- HP Elitebook G4 Win 10 (on the go): Meridian Explorer² + Samsung Level Over or Logitech Ultimate Ears IEM’s
- Samsung Note 8 + Samsung Tab A6
Cary Audio DMS-500, fed by Nucleus+, everything upsampled to DSD512 except MQA.
- Living room: dCS Network Bridge > Debussy DAC
- Kitchen: Allo Boss 1.2
- Dining room: Allo Boss 1.2
- Bedroom: Airport Express (Airplay)
- Gym: iPad > bluetooth
Living room: NUC7i5 (ROCK) > Auralic Altair (Streaming DAC)
Headphones: NUC7i5 (ROCK) > MacBook Pro, iPad or iPhone > Chord Mojo
Meitner MA1 V2 through a mac mini
Berkeley Alpha DAC 2 MQA from a Audio Alchemy DMP-1 by way of a ST i5.
I also use the sMS-200 and the M-DAC+ and am very happy with the sound quality. Strangely, when I tested a Raspberry Pi with Roon Bridge installed, it Roon Server recognized the dac perfectly. Now it only says Audiolab Audiolab USB2, not the model. I wonder do you have the same entry in server?
My whole equipment chain:
Roon -> Chord Silver USB + Mutec MC-3+ USB -> Belden 1694A -> Naim DAC + TeddyXPS -> Linn Silver DIN -> Naim SuperNait2 + TeddyCap -> NAC A5 -> ATC SCM40 MkII
Still waiting for Roon Ready for Mutec. Should be on its way I heard.
Idem! Audiolab confirmed that the MDAC plus would get MQA update.
I use the Sony Signature Series TA-ZH1ES.
Berkeley Alpha DAC 2 with MQA, Outstanding.
Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 Digital was just delivered today. So far, so good!
Mytek Libery in living room and Aune X1s in office with headphones
Thought I was the only one. Nice to have company!
Synology NAS -> Nuc7i3 -> Auralic Vega G2 (ethernet connection)