What does ARC stand for?

Arcane Roleplayers Consortium

Obviously, in light of recent events, it stands for A Royal Charles. :wink:

I’m sure that there are some that are thinking it is Another Roon Catastrophe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Obviously I’m extracting the urine here, I use it everyday, multiple times a day when driving in my car, mostly without any issues (and those issues seem to be caused by RFI/EMI interfering with CarPlay).

Kudos to the Roon Team, it took a while but it was worth the wait!!

1 Like

is ARC an acronym or something ? What is the reason for using ARC ? I only know this as ‘audio return channel’…

Anywhere Roon Client

1 Like

NOAH’s MUSICAL ARC - requires music in pairs LOL

Not bad! How about “Anywhere-Roon Convenience”?

No multichannel?

Ha, ha, ha. In my house it is strictly 2 channel stereo. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Maybe a stupid question. But I couldn’t find an answer yet. What the background of the name ARC?

Heh. Excellent

ARC the Angels Sing…

I seem to recall a post from one of the Roonies saying that two points on a circle are connected by an arc, which sounds plausible at least for the origin of the name…

2 Likes

Plus, the COO has a residence in Paris?

Given they were already getting people moaning when they released the teaser videos (and people hadn’t seen the product yet) I think it stands for Already Receiving Criticism.

not anymore!

It’s advertised as “Roon ARC”. So if it’s called that way, it makes little sense for R to stand for Roon.
The question for me is what “Roon” means actually. I google it but still not sure :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think it should have been called Roon OTG for On The Go. :grin:

1 Like