What happens when I don't renew my subscription?

If I don’t renew my subscription for a few months and then start it again later, is my data retained in the interim? Or do I have to start from scratch?

Well first off we’ll show suitable respect and have a minutes no posting on the forum, light a few candles, burn some incense and sing some sorrowful incantations.

When you come back after reinstalling from a backup or just going on from where you left off - we’ll act all nonchalant and pretend we never noticed you were gone.

.sjb.

2 Likes

Hi @armandhammer,

The data is stored locally in the Roon database, it will still be there should wish to run Roon once more.

To help protect against disk failure etc. may should you have more than one Roon back that you can use if you need to install Roon from scratch.

One caveat is you must still use the same roon credentials for your account or it will make a new database if you use a different email etc although maybe roon accounts people can help in that regard…not sure

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.