What is the latest concert you've been to?

Yes they were and the coolest thing about that show was the venue, it gets you right up in their face, very personal. My friend got their Setlist and a drum stick!

1 Like

We just enjoyed an evening with Jacob and Drinkwater at Colchester Arts centre. This is the third time we have seen them now.

Lucas Drinkwater is husband to Emily Barker and they are moving to Australia soon, Tobias Jacob is and amazing singer, player and song writer.

2 Likes

Just back from 65th Monterey Jazz Festival
Some pics

Emma Jane Thackerey

Kurt Elling Charlie Hunter and SuperBlue

Artemis

Butcher Brown

And Many Others!

6 Likes

Looks very cool with a bunch of big names!

1 Like

I saw Monster Truck last night at KK’s Steel Mill in Wolverhampton. They were fantastic. The energy they put into their performance is off the scale. We were lucky enough to get close to the stage so had a great view of Jeremy Widerman who confused us at first as hes gone from very long hair to a skin head! What an incredible guitairist, the guy runs the show.
Those Damn Crows supported them and they were excellent too, really got the crowd going.
What a night, my ears are still ringing!

3 Likes

I saw The Magnetic Fields in Berlin 2 weeks ago but everyone was spellbound so I didn’t take a photo and no videos on YT, so here’s a stand-in from another show off this tour.

After we left the venue I found my bike lock on the ground where my pretty bike should have been :rage:

1 Like

Last night, after a beautiful opening set from Kate Ellis with Andy Hobsbawm, playing mainly songs from her new album, Spirals

We had the delight of a return visit, with a full band, of The force of nature that is Mim Grey… They played a long set, such was the joy and the quality of the sound, courtesy Simon Allen… I had 7 mins of SD card left on my cameras… Close call but a superb night…

Mim engaging with a fun audience…

I’ll add a link to my blog post here

2 Likes

Billy Strings - Sacramento Memorial Auditorium 9/28/2022

Billy Strings - Frost Amphitheatre Palo Alto, CA 9/30/2022

5 Likes

Ólafur Arnalds in TivoliVredenburg, Utrecht, the Netherlands.

Amazing!

8 Likes

Saw Pavement on Friday. Good show :+1:

7 Likes

On in 5 front row!!!

5 Likes

FFDP!

4 Likes

Ears holding up ok??

1 Like

Give it a few days then we will be back :joy:

3 Likes

Was front and center for Megadeth & FFDP! It was amazing, I was the 2nd person back from the railing :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Municipal Waste about to open for Anthrax at Brixton Academy

5 Likes

We enjoyed Uriah Heep at the Londo Palladium on their 50th anniversary tour… Great fun. They started with a acoustic set, then they got down to it…

2 Likes

James Taylor in Leeds tonight with Steve Gadd on drums no less. Forgot the phone so the pics are courtesy of my wife.

12 Likes

Gadd! Is! God!

2 Likes

Dammmnnnn…lol
One band I never got round to seeing in any incarnation.
Just hope I can get to them sometime or another.

On another note :smile_cat:, Yes in 5 days!

2 Likes