What is the latest version of Roon bridge?

I saw people has roon bridge version 1.7.

But mine is still 1.0. And it shows the latest.

Is my bridge up to date? I’ve tried reinstall but still the same.
Btw my bridge is a windows desktop.

@support - is this to be expected for the versions of Roon Bridge running on Windows?

Thank you my friend !

Hi @KENKEN,

Can you try re-downloading the latest Roon Bridge version from our Downloads Page?

Ok. I just tried.
But nothing change. Still version 1.0?

@KENKEN - Can you click on “View Info” next to Roon Bridge and post a screenshot of what you see there? What version of Windows is the DESKTOP-KEN running? I have build 571 installed on my Roon Bridge Windows machine:

Windows 10 on Mac by boot camp.

I tried uninstall and reinstall but still the same.
Do you think boot camp is the problem?
But even though under boot camp, Windows 10 is still Windows 10 right?

Hi @KENKEN,

No, I don’t believe this is due to Bootcamp. I flagged down our QA team regarding this issue, we’re looking into this and I’ll let you know once I have further info from the team.

Ok. Thank you very much.

Hi @KENKEN,

QA has confirmed that build 571 should be the latest on Roon Bridge. Can you please access your Roon Bridge logs and send me a set via Dropbox / Google Drive?

You can locate the RoonBrige/Logs folder under your %localappdata% directory. If you open a Windows Explorer and type %localappdata/RoonBridge/Logs in the header, that should bring you to the logs folder.

A post was split to a new topic: RoonBridge not updating

Hi. @noris

Sure. Here you are.

Thankyou.

Hi @KENKEN,

Thanks for sending those logs over. It looks like there is an issue with Roon Bridge checking for an update. Can you please confirm:

1. Does rebooting trigger any change in behavior?

2. Is there any change in behavior if you install the latest version on top from our Downloads Page? I spoke to QA today and they have informed me that this was recently updated (I know you checked this once before).

3. Do you have any firewalls on the Roon Bridge PC? Is RoonBridge.exe added to your Windows Firewall Exceptions list?

Since you are using a Windows PC, I would verify that both RoonBidge.exe has been added as exceptions to your Windows firewall.

You can use these instructions to add the exceptions and the executables themselves would be located in your Database Location/Application folder path.

I would also add these exceptions to any Antivirus or other Firewall blocking applications you may have and ensure that you connected to your network via a Private network, not a Public one, see this guide for more information.

Hi @noris,

I installed the latest version and it worked.
My firmware is 1.7 now.
Thank you very much for your helps. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Hi @KENKEN,

That’s fantastic news! Thanks again for reaching out and until next time, take care and stay safe!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.