What We Are Listening To [2021-12]

Tremendous voice. I could listen to him all day.

4 Likes

The last concert with Stuart “Woolly” Wolstenholme was released on Live Tapes in 1978. I played the music cassette in the car so many times that they could not survive it. This LP was also more often on the turntable and later it was played as a CD. Today I remember with Roon/Qobuz the best album ever. After the departure of Woolly the band was incomplete and the further big successes were missing.

Live Tapes

Barclay James Harvest

Erschienen bei Polydor Records am 1. Januar 1978

6 Likes

Just a single but could be something to check out for tech death fans (@Henri) :slightly_smiling_face: They also released another track The Demiurge and new album coming on Feb 18th.

1 Like

This is great - wonderful music, beautifully played.

8 Likes

RoonShareImage-637765430580363116

For tonight’s New Years Eve party with my girl.

3 Likes

For those that have already welcomed in the New Year …

If you’re still in 2021 please post in this topic, it will stay open whilst the world transitions.

10 Likes

8 Likes

2 Likes

You’re a wolfboy!! Get out of this town!

RoonShareImage-637765566493172221

1 Like

Ella welcomes all those who have already made the annual jump. In Europe (Berlin) we are not waiting much longer…

6 Likes

A selection in different genres, all the best for the new year

4 Likes

1 Like

71x0F9MggyL.SS500

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice start to the evening’s listening - interesting to listen to it again after having watched the documentary. A quiet New Year chez Rockhound - sushi for dinner later on and some nice wine and whisky in prospect.

17 Likes

2 Likes

18 Likes

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts here. I’m new to music and audio and this is my favorite forum by far. It’s great to be guided through the world of music through all your recommendations.

6 Likes

RoonShareImage-637765774382211159

3 Likes