What we are listening to [2021-01 to 2021-03]

They’re a band that I’d heard of through the music press but never listened to. I’m a late convert to streaming (only been at it about 12 months) and they’re one of the many bands/artists that I’ve discovered.

Having said that, today will be a White Denim free day.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Just finished listening to this , beautiful stuff .

I can’t take full credit for the recommendation, this is worth a read, it’s a fairly good interview with Nils Frahm:

2 Likes

Hi all,

Following discussions with Admins today we are going to try monthly Music threads to reduce load on the servers.

There is an April 2021 thread. Please post into that as April rolls around for you. We will close this thread up after a couple of days but it will remain readable.

If you’d like to discuss this change please do so in the below thread so as to not disrupt the intensive listening here.

Thanks all for your continuing contributions.

5 Likes

Thanks mate , nice insight into Nils Frahm , well worth a look . Solo piano works have really been at the top of my listening list for the past few months , mainly due I think to this forum . So much music , so little time …

One yearly super thread (controlled by mods) that provided 12 links to the monthlies for each year please?

1 Like

You’re ahead of the curve on me there, but it’s becoming a feature here, particularly when working

1 Like

6 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes