What we are listening to [2023-11]

dnGmfQu

7 Likes

A stunning album then and still now, I listened it yesterday, coincidence?

Plus

IMG_0054

5 Likes

1 Like

14 Likes

1 Like

It is, isn’t it? I just love her voice, so sad she passed away so soon… Imagine Sandy Denny releasing late career albums like June Tabor, that would be an absolute joy!

1 Like

3 Likes

RoonShareImage-638344665493932650

8 Likes

IMG_0633

9 Likes

3 Likes

RoonShareImage-638344519655255480

2 Likes

Had to use a cue sheet to split this out after ripping , which is a first for me as it’s only one track on the CD. Pain in the neck.

8 Likes

did you use an app like Cue Splitter?

No on my work mac used xACT took me a while to work out correct formatting as it kept failing, I copied cue sheet from a Prince forum but it didn’t work then way they had put it together. A bit of google and found the correct formatting of the cue sheet. Still a pain to do mind.

1 Like

you deserve a pat on the shoulder!

angry-cops-pob

1 Like

I was lucky with my purchase, several months ago, as I got one of the “already divided up” presses. Thought I was going to have to split it, but was saved the hassle.

1 Like

IMG_0327

5 Likes

Yes it appears now he’s no longer about they can do this. It was his idea for it to be one track apparently. Got a few of his back catalogue recently to fill gaps as we only have a few on vinyl only. Not really listened to his later output last Diamonds and Pearls any you recommend as I know your a fan.

IMG_1801

5 Likes