What's Moving and Grooving You Today? [2022-11]

Enjoyed this album over the weekend. For those who don’t know it’s the original Three Days Grace vocalist, Adam Gontier’s band.

5 Likes

Well I bought this on the weekend as I enjoyed it so much. Playing it again for the boys in the office all afternoon :grin:

9 Likes

Perspective is an odd thing. I felt a little bad showing all bootlegs are not created equal. I ended up with the best artwork of a bootleg I own and having met a new acquaintance.
Music connects people.

Mine is 33.33/infinite

2 Likes

Everyday life is getting in the way of my music listening. :roll_eyes:

New headphones waiting for me at home. Hifiman Sundaras closed backs here we go!

First on the list based on the cover art alone is:-

6 Likes

What on auto restart :wink:
That Deluxe edition would have to be 8 to 10 LP’s I imagine, that is if it is available on Vinyl.

Got to say not one complaint from the team, and trust me they can complain :rofl:

1 Like

This triggers some nostalgia :wink:
RoonShareImage-638052545515937327

5 Likes

6 Likes

Heck yes.
Always had a soft spot for that Canadian songbird!:+1:

7 Likes

Israel theme with Ninet Tayeb being the link on this.

6 Likes

Time for a few chores…

3 Likes

And that’s how they make you feel?:thinking:

2 Likes

Lmao
/10 char

2 Likes

Just read about some German Climate activists , glued themselves to the conductors stand at a live concert ,it was held up for about a minute because the stand was removable.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Be interested in your feedback on those, I have the Open back Sundara’s and Ananda’s and find them both very enjoyable. But had to buy some closed back’s to keep the wife happy and now she says I ignore her when I am wearing them.
Truly I must be an :angel: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I know that feeling well. Either way - always wrong… :joy:

2 Likes

Still on the Israeli link

5 Likes

Sometimes you just need to take a stand. :blush:

1 Like