What's Moving and Grooving You Today? [2022-11]

Everyone’s favourite man

9 Likes

You know… I was bringing it right over but I stopped for a break and, you know, just sort of accidentally drank it.
Go figure eh?
:wink:

1 Like

Oh well back to the music then I guess.

6 Likes

It’s a twofer Tuesday :sunglasses:

5 Likes

RoonShareImage-638029341167047170

8 Likes

44 minutes…but album is actually 51 minutes in length :wink:

3 Likes

The new title is so broad I’m confused between this thread and the what are we listing to this month thread. Music moves me that’s why I listen to it.

What is the difference? Where should I post or more importantly why do I need to look at two threads that are so similar?

Why does it matter?

Post wherever you like and feel comfortable.
I seriously doubt you will find much overlap in actual music content between the two threads.
I’m giving the new title the month to gauge general reactions before reconsidering and a possible different again title.
So far it’s a pretty even split on opinion.

Here it’s much more relaxed and open, more like a bar lounge than just post away your latest music.

I was trying to come up with a lounge type name but did not get too far tbh.

Best I got was " Welcome to the Leaning Post, Rock in and Rock out"

Yeah…it needed serious help :rofl:

2 Likes

Unless it is clear as to what kind of music to post in a given thread it makes no sense to have multiple threads. I can see the thinking behind more specific genre or type threads but I can’t see any point in two very broad threads like these.

1 Like

Moving right along…

3 Likes

Fevered California desert tripping, pictured from the darkest, stickiest Tennessee swamp.

Cosmic Country? Psychedelic Americana? West Coast Indie? Electric Swamp Rock (I might have just made that genre up)? Still, whichever peg Tommy and The Ohs choose to hang their hat(s) on, it’s a fine and dandy style of hat that they wear. Or they could choose to leave it on the back of the listening couch and let us decide. So let’s do just that.

~Mark Nenadic [Americana UK]

4 Likes

A good followup to the previous album posted, thanks to Roon Radio…

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Grooving the office :grin:

5 Likes

Don’t think I had listened to this band before I saw them posted by @Rockhound .
Rather good atmospheric prog rock.

4 Likes

Yes, they’re very good!

1 Like

7 Likes

This one is truly moving and grooving me right now.

3 Likes