What's Moving and Grooving You Today? [2022-11]

Don’t worry mentally I have taken the extra :heart:

1 Like

10 Likes

A nice find @AceRimmer but why is it not for sale on their Bandcamp page :thinking:

4 Likes

Buggered if I know brother :thinking:
Anyway even without internet and Roon I found I can still stream either Qobuz or Tidal direct to the Phantoms over Bluetooth so here ya go!

3 Likes

Good news but what level of BT do you get? APT X, Apt X HD or just AAC, SBC ?
This information is important when listening to music like Symphonic Metal as I find AAC from Tidal sounds really bad when playing a lot of what I listen too. I generally don’t even have to look to check, it’s just so damned compressed.

Not listened to this in a while, an excellent album.

3 Likes

I don’t know and honestly I have no idea how I would even check that?
A quick skeg through my phone doesn’t reveal any more information than what I’m connected to?

1 Like

Well as long as you are enjoying it now that you are worn out from flipping vinyl then it’s good to have other options available. I guess you have your Chromecasts as well, but about being able to stream the music from the Room you are currently in, so enjoy and don’t think about it any more :grin:

2 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Dare! on SACD. Sublime! :smiley:

4 Likes

Now moved to CD.
One up you @Michael_Harris (or down lol)

6 Likes

Time for a nice cup of tea.
Note the mug…can’t remember if the wife or daughter bought it for me but I fully agree with it’s sentiment :wink:

11 Likes

I actually ordered another David Crosby CD from eBay yesterday.
But I will add that to my list as well thanks, and yes I have become ever more of a fan :+1:

1 Like

Invisible Touch on SACD. Underrated.

7 Likes

Nice :+1:
I listened on Vinyl the other day, first time in years and really enjoyed it

1 Like

It’s a great album :smiley:

2 Likes

An absolutely awesome album:

I have the MoFi SACD and the One-Step Vinyl on pre-order, so it will be interesting to see how they compare with this lovely SACD release.

5 Likes

You and me both sir.
Supposed to start shipping 12/18 mofi told me

1 Like

5 Likes

Can’t WAIT!! :nerd_face:

1 Like