What's Moving and Grooving You Today? [2022-11]

Anyone see anything really good new out today? I’m struggling to see anything I think I might like.
A new Sword album but that’s scraping the barrel a bit😁

5 Likes

Back to back after the disappointment of the football :-1:

4 Likes

What a comeback story though :joy:

:-1: (but yes redemption was theirs and they deserved it)

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Payday, finally got round to catching up on some long awaited purchases, many still to go.

Currently playing

5 Likes

How is it compared to the Original?

1 Like

Sadly I have just been informed that I am out of :heart: for the next 5 hours :disappointed:

6 Likes

I don’t need all those demos and mixes and like the original more.

2 Likes

One reason I did not even bother adding it to my library.
Can’t be a$$ed with stuff that was deemed only good enough for the cutting room floor.

2 Likes

I also only have the original version in the library.

1 Like

I only have it on you know what, I do need to get digitals of all my Cure albums at some point as well as my New Order ones and Wedding Present and … ad infinitum.

3 Likes

Going to keep you working into the future replacing all the music you love and not have to worry that someone will take it away from you. I had that epiphany when quite a few albums both myself and the wife liked just disappeared from Tidal without warning or replacement about 3 years ago.
Since then I have added about 1,500 albums to my library and still going :grimacing:

Not an album for you Simon but I have just installed the latest RooExtend 3.0.2 which integrates Roon Extension Manager so I am just setting it all up and remembered that I had Sharoon on that.
That is hopefully another Pi that can be repurposed in the near future

OK I think I prefer the SongWhip link

1 Like

So this is the first good release that I’ve found so far this week.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Nice selection of classic covers here.

3 Likes

To have it you know on what is always best. :upside_down_face: