Let’s talk about what’s Moving and Grooving you today? [2022-12]

Can’t agree with this anymore. Goodbye weekend. Hello Monday!

1 Like

My Monday morning is going to involve getting up at 5am to fly to the frozen wastelands of the North known as Minnesota :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ahh 5am. I love that time in the morning. I’ve done the early bird catches the worm shift for the past 10 years and love it :crazy_face:

It’s actually a lie in for me, normally it’s 3.30am to catch the 5.30am flight, tomorrow it’s an 8am flight.

Thanks guys for the recommendation on this.
Doing a bit of late night work and enjoying it now :+1:

5 Likes

Unfortunately it looks like trouble is brewing.

What’s the difference between these 2 music threads?.

It has been suggested that the threads are merged and just one music thread to be in existence.
I fear that would be the end of the light hearted banter we all have come to appreciate in here.

Well move it back into off topic where it belongs…
Give it another name more in line with what goes on in this thread.

If we banter in the other thread then it gets moved out, so look away nothing to be seen here!!

2 Likes

Not quite with you?
Move this thread into off topic?
I was thinking to just change title back to Rocking or just let it close as per others wishes.

I thought it started in off topic threads?
Do I mis remember that?

Yes you do…lol
It started in the music section and has always been there.
As … What’s Rocking You Tonight.

1 Like

Here is how it started.

1 Like

And after reading my opening post it probably makes sense to revert to its original title.
Whoever wants to post in here will do regardless of what it’s title is I think anyway.

1 Like

Not by me, I was just asking a question as it was not immediately clear to me what the difference between these threads was.

.sjb

1 Like

No it was not by yourself but it was suggested by “ higher powers”…lol.
For now title is reverted although I feel it will not really make much of a difference as to who actually posts in this coffee bar come pub lounge area.

Still really trying to come up with a thread title that really fits this scene and still failing apparently.

1 Like

I quite like this take on it

How about a title like

let’s talk about what’s moving and grooving you today?

To be honest that’s much more the sort of thread I’d like to contribute to rather than just a list of albums.

.sjb

5 Likes

That actually sounds good John…might just sum it up nicely.
I’m going to go for that and see what my fellow mods think.
But I like it.

2 Likes

And yes Michael summed it up pretty well with his post I must admit.
Sure we get a bit off base at times but it’s always light hearted and the passion for music always shine’s through and keeps us all coming back.

5 Likes

Short but very sweet, a great collaboration

6 Likes

Discs 1&2 this evening. Picked it up recently as a 16/44 FLAC download from 7digital for CAD$35 - somewhat of a bargain I’d say - to add to various other versions I have. SQ is excellent, and the live set is very good.

12 Likes

Great idea. My musical tastes are all over the place but prefer the chatty bit on this thread as it tends to add a bit of flavour to just a plain listing of what you are listening to.

4 Likes