Whats Rocking You This Month? [2022-02]

Working my way through the entire Tomorrow’s Eve catalogue and not heard a bad track yet!!

4 Likes

Ah my bad, thought it was Rockhound, did not mean to pass you by Patrick!

2 Likes

Not to worry. I likely would not have noticed except I happened to come across these guys shortly before this latest release. Just had them on my radar after listening to successive albums.

2 Likes

Stuck with no Roon tonight. Just Qobuz via mobile. Taking a cue from you guys…

4 Likes

This is indeed very good!

5 Likes

Might have to visit Discogs again. The Tomorrow’s Eve albums are not readily available. Qobuz only has 2 available for streaming and none for sale from the store. Discogs and Ebay are about the only options I see.

All are on Tidal, well worth the $9.99 a month

2 Likes

Price is not so much the issue. I consider it sometimes but it seems unnecessarily redundant to have both services for the gaps in one catalog given the size of each and I don’t care to switch. I reserve the right to change my mind later though.

1 Like

This has been my day:

3 Likes

Yup, all of them are on Tidal - no Qobuz here in Canada so that’s not an option although I get the sense that they are somewhat more restricted in their catalog than Tidal - always been happy with Tidal’s catalogue and SQ, and I’m not one of those who get their knickers in a twist about MQA - quite the reverse in fact, as Lumin’s decoding/rendering of MQA is fantastic.

1 Like

Cd finally arrived and ripped and I have listened a couple of times. Another one that I was blissfully unaware of.

7 Likes

Changed the subject to reflect a more generic listening period…I listen all day and night and right now it’s 4pm when many others here are in bed.

2 Likes

Haha, when I first started posting on here I would wait till later to post into this thread but for the past 6 months I post in here whenever!

1 Like

Not sure it has quite the same “ring” to it…

But its all good

Anybody can post just about anything at anytime here

2 Likes

an annual thread just got too big…the first one was just humungous IIRC

must start placing stuff here now. 02-02-2022 whoooooot

2 Likes

Yep, the first original thread did indeed get way too big for its own britches.

On reflection the change in title is good as it might remind me to close and renew this thread each month… :innocent:

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m just happy posting

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes