What's Rocking You Tonight? [2021-03]

Some fantastic music threads here already I know, love the metal music thread!

However I also play a lot of tunes that fall into the rock category or a sub genre thereof.

So giving this a try as a place for Rock fans to share whatever they are playing.

Stadium rock, alternative rock, grunge, psych, garage, prog, folk, art, symphonic, jazz-fusion… It’s all welcome!

And… it certainly is not limited to just Roon, vinyl, tape, CD, SACD, DVD-A, BluRay, DAT, VHS BetaMax…anything goes here!

2 Likes

Start the ball rolling with a new to me vinyl and it’s first spin tonight…

1 Like

RoonShareImage-637520281987163490

1 Like

Happy to throw an early post in.
This takes me back to my early teens and one of my first 10 vinyl albums purchased.
Still sounds great today from a CD rip

7 Likes

Carrying on the theme of female singers from another thread.
My favorite all girl band!

2 Likes

The outstanding 1976 ‘tax scam’ album by obscure hard rock powerhouse, Stonewall, is back!

2 Likes

Pity Qobuz only has one album by this Italian group, lovely vocals, reminds me of Paramore a little.
Or a much lighter Lacuna Coil…

2 Likes

Well last album before bed

7 Likes

Excellent!

I always forget about Joe, he has a fantastic album with Beth Hart, that might be up next.

1 Like

Not that it’s helpful, but there is another on Tidal

Don’t Explain… :grin:

1 Like

3 Likes

This one, highly recommended!

8 Likes

I missed that one and adding it now thanks.
Difficult keeping up with Joes releases, that man is prolific.
I had tickets for his UK tour last year, so hopefully he cones back again when the world is a safer place

1 Like

Nice collaboration here…

2 Likes

Add images

2 Likes

Welcome to the Roon forums xjmog!

Loving this album tonight

1 Like

1 Like

While perhaps implied, the thread title did not say it had to be via Roon. I really like concert blu-rays when I can find good ones, so I am on this right now

9 Likes