What's rocking you Tonight! [2022-03]

Safe travels!

1 Like

Yet again, and again…

7 Likes

What a debut! Sounds great in 24/96.

11 Likes

Wow, great looking vinyl, for me the previous London Grammar releases are superior though, especially Truth is a beautiful thing

1 Like

I really like it, but I agree not quite up to the standard of their previous work. What a voice Hannah Reid has.

1 Like

Naw, many of the later albums are like that.

1 Like

Been giving this a spin before work.

10 Likes

These kept me sane on the plane and long a$$ drive to the hotel.

6 Likes

I fear that horse bolted long ago :wink: Safe travels dude.

1 Like

Great album!

1 Like

Listening to this on the way to work and liking it a lot! Not sure who originally posted it but thanks :+1:

3 Likes

Probably @Rockhound …at least thats who I first saw posting it.
It is excellent I admit.

2 Likes

Another good find, this band is straight out of Toronto, Canada!

2 Likes

Dont agree with 3 stars for this one.

6 Likes

I’d agree with your disgreeabiliity…

2 Likes

I swear our new curtains have improved the sonic performance of our system. They are thicker and likely absorbing more reflections than the old ones it does sound fuller. Or it could have be the booze, two days of birthday celebrations for Mrs Gipsy. Last night it sounded sublime as it does today after a nice lunch out and a well deserved day off work to celebrate the actual day.

2 Likes

I’d also agree with this as it mirrors my own experience. I’m always the one looking to buy thick, and lined curtains as they really do make a difference to my ears. It obviously depends on the size and position of your windows. We have big bays and the last set of curtains we bought improved things plenty. I even have separate room measurements and Dirac DSP profiles for curtains drawn and open, which might be OTT…

1 Like

I can attest as to the veracity of this also.
My room has faux wood blinds (price paid should be bloody solid gold!) and I can hear a difference depending on how far I close them as it’s all glass behind three walls of them.
Plus I have added thich drapes to the fourth wall which is the double glass door entrance which helps a lot too.

1 Like

Guilty as charged!

1 Like

RoonShareImage-637822680793878231

8 Likes