Whats Rocking You Tonight [2022-04]

Thumbs up so far.

2 Likes

A great Roon suggestion with Ross Jennings.
Way to go Roon.

4 Likes

I recently added that to my library but I have not yet listened to it.

1 Like

10 Likes

Wow.
Not listened to these in… forever it seems!

Great choice.
I was listening to Heaven or Las Vegas last week.
Always have a soft spot for that unique sound of theirs

3 Likes

Just finished listening to Funkadelic and it was a crazy ride of psychedelic guitars.

Now onto the last listen of the night

6 Likes

Rooted around in the tape drawer and pulled this out… excellent album.

4 Likes

A fairly subdued listening day for me today. The wife has been playing Daryl Hall’s new compilation album at top volume and singing along. Needless to say I retreated to the man cave :smiley:

4 Likes

I saw the compilation album on Qobuz new release this morning but decided I didn’t need to add it to my library :wink:

For hardcore completists only I think, of which my Wife is one. The CD dropped through the letter box this morning.
Awful version of ‘Can we still be friends’ with Todd Rundgren. Todd sounds bad on this one.
The version of ‘North Star’ that he did with Robert Fripp (which I really like) has been replaced with a new version featuring Monte Montgomery - Live From Daryl’s House.

Sounds… interesting :wink:

Mrs.Hammer and myself are starting a Terminator binge tonight…all 6 movies .
No not all at once…lol.

Some 12 Stones before I get settled into that though.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I still think the original owns this. But it is worth the share. We all like different things. Covering that famous folk band Black Sabbath.
RoonShareImage-637844337963527029

3 Likes

RoonShareImage-637844423810718677

9 Likes

3 Likes

I would like to hear her play this at the original tempo, I feel it would make a massive improvement. :thinking:

2 Likes

Back here after a morning in the normal listening thread (it was very nice visiting).
Time to turn up the volume.

7 Likes

8 Likes