What's Rocking You Tonight [2022-10]

Well this month this thread got a real drubbing from that " other" music thread :sob:

Most months it’s pretty close in post count but not October.
No concern obviously but just… interesting… lol , although I did notice a lot of new music posters this month over there.

1 Like

It maybe how people interpret the title, if people read a few posts they would quickly discover the broad interpretation of “rocking”…

3 Likes

for example……

3 Likes

Need to offer them a first hit for free over here.
Though I am guilty of posting more there this month as well.
I consider myself reprimanded Commander Rimmer :rofl:

1 Like

No, no…lol.
I meant it was just … unusual as it’s usually pretty similar in post count but this month nearly three times the posts there.
Which is a pretty large change in itself so it stood out.
I couldn’t care less if just myself posts here tbh but obviously prefer that not to be the case and am always happy when anyone posts especially with something new or interesting ( well everything is interesting but you know what I mean :grin:)

2 Likes

Anyways…carry on chaps.

9 Likes

Try this then Kevin…

4 Likes

I know, just playing… Most of the post’s are fun :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, I have been all around the houses thinking of an alternative that is catchy, inviting and most importantly easily distinguishable from the “listening” thread.
Any and all suggestions always welcome :grin:

I’ll sleep on it……zzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Sleep?
That part I doubt :rofl:

1 Like

Catch you in a couple of hours, in the meantime…

6 Likes

Next up

5 Likes

7 Likes

Time for a tape…yes I am probably the sole purveyor of this anachronistic medium on this forum😂

4 Likes

Brilliant.

5 Likes

A Roon recommendation, rather good :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve been enjoying this album over the last few days. Not as good as their early stuff but still very enjoyable.
Favourite track - Dead Friends Play.

4 Likes

Someone posted this recently and it reminded me that I had not listened in a long time.

7 Likes

5 Likes