What's your favourite Roon feature?

That is great speed MD 400/30!!! Who is your carrier? I get 350mpbs/20 mpbs with Spectrum in SoCal which is very fast.

Cox Communications

Awesome!!!

I love how easy it is to discover all sorts of new artists. Of course, you have to get the Tidal subscription as well. I can’t tell you how many times I started listening to one artist and ended up enjoying new artists and genres I’d never heard of before. Just follow the hyperlinks.
Add in signal processing and multi player implementation and it’s about the best money I’ve ever spent in audio.

1 Like

I am a grandpa who babysits. I have a video baby monitor that uses the 2.4 GHz band. It is not a wifi device itself, and does not use my network, but is on the same band. When the kids are napping it definitely interferes with my streaming (and web browsing for that matter). When they stay overnight I feel guilty about the fact that I may be interfering with my neighbor’s wifi. My Roku can be set to use 5 GHz but my music streamer is 2.4 only, so I watch TV on babysitting nights. A situation like this could be the cause of your intermittent problems.

$20.00/month is possibly the best money I have ever spent on music.

2 Likes