Wheel keeps spinning - metadata improver paused

Roon Core Machine

I am using a room nucleus with a netgear nighthawk X6S router…My nucleus has direct ethernet connection,

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

17,000 tracks

Description of Issue

I have a spinning wheel in upper right corner and when I click on it it opens(see attachment). If I disconnect from qobuz it stops. as soon as I reconnect it begins. It happens on all my roon apps…i

phone, iPad …laptop etc…doesn’t matter where I open roon, its there. any album I add is greyed out but they play,

Reboot the nucleus.

Check your dns settings…metadata improver issue is often network/dns related

Hi,

Check out this page from the Roon’s Help site …

Hope it helps you to resolve this issue.

Hi @Andrew_Roussis,

Please accept my sincere apologies for not having responded sooner. Looking through recent diagnostic reports from your Core, there don’t appear to be network issues on your LAN or metadata improver errors in logs.

Are you still experiencing any hangs with metadata improver, or any other functions within Roon? Please elaborate with a loose timestamp or track name if so. The team is standing by to investigate, and I’ve made sure to set this topic to high alert so you can expect a (much) more reasonable response time. Thank you for your patience.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.