When can I buy Roon stickers, hats and t-shirts? [Solved]

Maybe call em Johnny Roonies? :smiley:

Sure Priaptor would purchase some of those :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

T-shirts and hats. But ONLY if they are nice, quality stuff. Not just crap materials with a logo on it. NICE T’s and hats.

Great ideas in here. I’d love to see stickers, mugs and stuff like laptop skins or sleeves. No need for a duvet, though :wink:

Oh, and, if possible, make your fanboy-and-girl-stuff available outside CONUS, please.

1 Like

Yes - must be available to all countries! Thats not quite the problem it used to be. Logistics has come a long way - literally.

The store is up! This is the best we could do for now, considering our hands are just slightly tied working on product :relaxed: All items are at 0% markup, the prices you see are set by cafepress.

http://cafepress.com/roonlabs

4 Likes

If you do buy stuff, I want to see photos :sunglasses:

Good prices. Thanks!

Black organic T and clear sticker (for my car!) on their way… :relaxed:

Hey cool to see a store up, I just ordered some stickers for my pc/server

My Roon PC with RoonerServer and Remote

2 Likes

Pull up to my bumper baby …

T-Shirt is good. Tan baseball cap is not recommended. Logo is small and washed out looking.

8 Likes

Thanks for the tip about the cap — I was about to order one. Scrutinizing the photo, it looks the the Roon icon is Photoshopped in on a plain cap. Guess I’ll go for the t-shirt and wait for Build 101 of the cap.

Unsolicited tip for the Roon team for future merchandise: My business gives out a fair amount of this kind of stuff, and people really like those fleece blankets.

The hat in question.

I quite like it. Nice and understated…

Yeah. Get’s my vote too. It’s a nice T.

So the icon’s silkscreened (or worse, dry transferred) on there? Should be embroidered.

Too bad, because bald guys need hats.

–David

My Roon coffee mug has arrived!

4 Likes

Has anyone had items shipped to Canada? I’ve been burned by UPS in the past and the checkout doesn’t indicate the carrier. If it’s UPS, they generally try to get you for Duties, Taxes and Brokerage at the door.

Cheers, Greg

Have to ask - what does “I brake just like a little girl” actually mean? :smiley:

1 Like
2 Likes

A word of warning for anyone buying a T. It’s a nice material indeed. But I discovered an unfortunate quality if you have a cat…

When put in a drier with any clothes that have cat hair on them (you cat people know what I’m talking about - to some extent it’s almost unavoidable), rather than all the hair going to the lint filter, the T attracts them and hangs onto them. In a drier it’s a cat hair magnet. And it holds them well enough that it’s really hard to remove them. Sticky rollers are not enough. So…

If you have a cat (or possibly some varieties of dog), I’d avoid the T. Throwing mine away. Too much trouble.