When did TheHammer get switched to AceRimmer?

:flushed: & ten times :flushed:

1 Like

I knowā€¦ shocking isā€™nt it.:rofl:

2 Likes

Read it and recovered after a cold flannel & a stiff drink (any excuse :face_with_peeking_eye:)

2 Likes

I did not know Roonies are a bunch of Stand-Up comics!!

Yes one dayā€¦

1 Like

To be expected Based on previous posts :grin::+1:

With this type of glacial rate acceptance you will have bypassed the vinyl revival and be right smack bang in the digital download revival erašŸ˜‡

3 Likes

Looking to buy on the downturn :rofl:

Back in the UK after 8 hours in the airport and an hour waiting for the plane to be connected. At this rate luggage in another 2 hours and then 5 hours to get home :roll_eyes:

Have fun while Iā€™m snuggled up with the cat :cat2: Be careful :+1:t4:

1 Like

That sounds like a crappy end to your vacation, sorry to hear that.
Put on a :blush:.

1 Like

Well I am lucky compared to many other people to be fair.

3 Likes

My daughter bought me five Dwarfer t shirts for Christmas a few years back.
I wear them all regularly as 99% of folks here in good old Florida donā€™t have a cluešŸ¤£

And yes one of them does say, Smoke me a kipper Iā€™ll be back for breakfast :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Of course it does :+1:

3 Likes

Okā€¦but hereā€™s the questionā€¦is your daughter a Limey or a Yankee? :rofl: Looks like a great shirt, Iā€™d love to see all those Floridians baffled look when they see you wearing oneā€¦:rofl:

1 Like

Born in blighty with a British passport but lived in the USA since the age of 9 months.

Soā€¦you decide :grin:

She says Yā€™all if that helps :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Ohā€¦sheā€™s a Yankeeā€¦prolly has no memory of dear old Englandā€¦though its sounds like she shops thereā€¦She knows how to keep her Daddy the sharpe dressed manā€¦

2 Likes

Love that shirt!

My go to tee is the zero-g football one that Lister always wears. One of my most prized possessions :joy:

2 Likes

Your Ace Rimmer name brought a smile to my face as havenā€™t been on the Roon community site for years as sold all my hifi gear to focus on my 2 kids born in the last 4 years. I want to get back into hobby as i did pay for a lifelong subscription and have a bit more free time to spend on the hobby. I still have some official Red dwarf episode scripts from the show and some signed headshots from the crew. I also have the series on both vhs and dvd. In my 20ā€™s to 30s there wouldnā€™t be a month where i didnā€™t have Red dwarf episodes in the background playing. I might watch some tonight as itā€™s been a while.

3 Likes

It was a staple diet of my daughterā€™s and myself ā€œour timeā€.
That and Black Adder.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

25s in, the clip where the actors are in a panel and a young lad asks themā€¦

4 Likes