When filtering Tags, how do you do a AND rather than an OR?

If I filter by tag and add another one, I will get an OR function. In other words, I get both tags.

For example, if I had a tag called My Fav Electronica and From Sister’s Collection, and I add both filters, I will get all My Fav Electronica PLUS all from Sister’s Collection.

Now how would I do an AND operation?

For example, find only those which fit in My Fav Electronica and From Sister’s Collection?

1 Like

I never use Focus, so I can’t say whether this year old promise has been accomplished -

@Shon_Ellerton is talking about user-defined Tags, I believe, not Focus criteria.

Within a Focus criterion, the values can now be switched between “Match all” (AND) and “Match any” (OR), while across the criteria remains an AND function.

User-defined Tags are still only an OR function.

1 Like

Of course, misunderstood what he was asking. Not the first nor last time. :grimacing: Thanks.

In that case, sounds like a ‘Feature Suggestion’, if it isn’t already.

I thought it was, but I can’t track it down ATM, so perhaps I’m mistaken.

@Shon_Ellerton - could you post this request in the #feedback:feature-suggestions category of the forum and register your vote for it?

You are right. It has quite many posts but unfortunately few votes - and I am out of votes :frowning:

Unfortunately, this was marked as resolved although it was only a very partial solution and not true boolean: