When I play through Roon it skips and drops out after 15 or so seconds

Hi Mike, Thanks in advance for your help.

So you can pick a song from TIDAL, play it, and it stops with “network or connectivity” error within 15 seconds? Does this happen every time? Even from the iMac’s System Zone? It happens every time with any zone.

And then, if you queue a local album and play the same TIDAL track next, it plays without issue?
It just seems to work better that way, but I still have the problem in queues too. Just not as much. Tidal does work fine with the Auralic Lightning Server.

Hi Richard,

Do you also get dropout when playing local audio files?

Switched from Mac Mini i7 16gb to the Sonictransporter and no more dropouts. been playing for 4 hrs straight without dropout yet!

@Fritz_Curtis Glad your up and running fine now.

No local plays great! Just a problem with Tidal.

Also, when I include a Tidal album in a queue with some of my local files the Tidal songs play fine if they play after a local file in the queue, which leads me to believe it is not my internet bandwidth causing the problem.

Hi again Richard,

When you first replied that local files play fine … I thought ISP issues, but later you added the second comment … and I now tend to agree that given this it does seem something else is going on here.

I’m leaving a flag for @Mike to follow this up with you.

Hey @Richard_Cost@vova and I can take a look at this but just to be clear about this:

So you can pick a song from TIDAL, play it, and it stops with “network or connectivity” error within 15 seconds? Does this happen every time? Even from the iMac’s System Zone?

And then, if you queue a local album and play the same TIDAL track next, it plays without issue?

We’ll probably want to gather some logs here, but let me know if I’m understanding that correctly and we’ll follow up to get some more info soon.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble @Richard_Cost!

[quote]So you can pick a song from TIDAL, play it, and it stops with “network or connectivity” error within 15 seconds? Does this happen every time? Even from the iMac’s System Zone?[/quote] It happens every time with all zones.

[quote]And then, if you queue a local album and play the same TIDAL track next, it plays without issue?[/quote]It plays better this way but it still skips just less that if I go right to a Tidal track, which never works. As a side note Tidal works fine with the Auralic Lightning App.

Hello @Richard_Cost, we would like to look at your logs. I’ve sent you a private message with detailed instructions how to send the them.

Thanks

Hi Vova,

I sent the logs last week. I was wondering if you had a chance to figure out what was going on? Thanks Richard

Hi Following up again to see if you have nmade any progress on what is going on. Thanks! Richard