Where have my Qobuz favs gone?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

WIn 10 PC Roon build 1.7 505

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Asus Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USB to Audioengine d1 DAC

Description Of Issue

Most of my Qobuz favourite albums have been ‘lost’ in Roon.

If a find a missing one and add to my library, the red heart automatically populates.

Do you mean they don’t appear in your roon library or they aren’t favourited in roon? They are different things.

Sorry, I’ve previously added them as favourites in Qobuz which has synched to Roon. I’ve then added them to my library and flagged them as a favourite. Most have now disappeared when viewing my library albums filtered by favourite. Roon automatically recognises them as favourites when they are added back to the library.

Hi @Daren_Peacock,

Just to confirm — You clicked the “Heart” icon in Roon for these albums, but they’re no longer appearing as a favorite with the heart filled in?

Can you clarify this? Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

I can give you some more info. The albums are flagged as a fav in the general list. The example on the screenshot is Rio by Duran Duran.

The issue appear to be that I’m missing some fav pages. From the screenshots there are 6 dots at the base but I haven’t even got two complete pages. The two screenshots are for the first dot and the last; in other words scrolling from the first jumps to the last (I hope this ma

kes sense). It does not scroll through the 4 dots (pages) in between.

Ok I’ve discovered the culprit.

I today installed smoothscroll: https://www.smoothscroll.net/win/

Disabling it gives my missing 4 pages back.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.