Where is 1.7 for iOS? [Update will be available soon]

My rock core successfully updated, but now I have no access to my music because the updated iOS version for my iPad/iPhone is required and it’s not available on the App Store yet :frowning:

This is lame. No iOS update available yet. Cannot use Roon.

Hi @Stephen_Hunt — The iOS version has been published, but it can take some time (it varies by region) to become available. You should be seeing this soon — Apologies for the inconvenience.

Update — Looks like it’s starting to hit some regions. If you haven’t received the update you should very soon.

2 Likes

Mac update works thanks.
I am more concerned about iOS not being available yet and possibly for some hours/days (App Store here in France can have a lag).

Well new issue is can’t use it with my iPad until the app update is posted.

Thanks for confirming Apple have the update, let’s hope they don’t take to long to make it available on the App Store.

What about android?

Cannot run Roon Core 1.7 since cannot find Roon Remote 1.7 for either iPhone or iPad in the App Store. Are these updates being deployed also?

Nick

downloaded Roon 1.7. Total disaster. Nothing works. I keep getting message that my ipad needs to be updated. Did that. Nothing. Same error message. Can’t get Roon remote to work. as of 11/20/19 8 pm Eastern.

I am getting a Roon window on my iPad stating that one or more devices require an update, showing the core at 1.7 but my iOS remote at 1.6. So cannot log into the menu on the iPad.
Wassup?

Hi @Nick_Simanteris/ @Martin_Wax /@Wdw,

Please see Dylan’s post above:

iOS build should be available soon. Thanks in advance for your patience!

Available now! Yippie!

Roon remote app just released,I’m in Canada

Available now USA 9:04 PM ET

Just updated the Roon Remote on iOS now.
Great stuffs, many thanks to Roon Labs.

Hasn’t hit SoCal yet. Will continue checking. Sure it will be soon

Updated on iOS, all working again now, mac too

Me too but no update yet…

What is most current iOS remote rev? Can’t login. Says I need an update but no update available for Roon app. Core and desktop versions are up to date.

My iOS rev is 1.6.438