Where is 1.7 for iOS? [Update will be available soon]

Hi @Daniel_Gale,

The most recent version is build 500 (ver 1.7.00500). Apple approves the App updates on a per region basis so it may take a bit of time to appear on your end.

The Roon software asked me to update my devices. When I did this my iOS devices no longer work and won’t update. The ROCK version is 1.7 build 500. I keep getting a screen to go to app store to update but I think it is up to date. The remote version on my notebook updated and is working properly. I use my iOS devices 99.9% of the time so this is a bummer. Any suggestions?

Hi @Kris_Adams,

Please see my post above. Apple approves app updates on a per-region basis, you should be seeing it in your region shortly.

**Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)**Antipodes CX/Linux/1.7 Build500

Windows 10 and iPhone 8 running Roon remote
Roon properly updated on core and remote on Windows 10 but is not updating the iPhone.

It either sends me to the App Store, shows me the update but it then goes back to the iPhone screen where it’s caught in a loop sending me back to the App Store. I press “Open” for the update and it sends me back to my iPhone again. Now the screen shows Windows 10 on my iPhone.
I’ve rebooted my laptop, iPhone and core but Roon doesn’t recognize the iPhone as an iPhone.
When I select “Configure Roon OS devices on your network” it gets hung up searching for devices indefinately.
The closest I can get is the “Software Update Needed” on the iPhone.
It shows the Remote Core as Antipodes CX
and “This Phone” 1.6(build 438) Check for an update AppStore.
Again, I go to the App Store, sign in, select Open for the App and it sends me back to “Software Update Needed” on the iPhone.
I can’t access Roon remote at all on the iPhone.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

I have an I Pad Pro with the same issue. I bet Apple hasn’t published the update 1.7 yet.

Just arrived in App Store in SoCal.

Hi all — We are getting more reports that the update is live in more regions. If you’re still not seeing it, it should be there very soon.

2 Likes

Thanks!! Much appreciated.

Tonight all of sudden my IOS App stopped working on 2 of our iPhones. It tells me we need a software update. BUT when I try and update on iPhone it does not show any update available. It also shows that my Core is is 1.7 and when i go in Core on computer it tells me I am up to date! What is happening and how can i fix it?

Just received the update here in the North East.

Just received the update in Australia

Got it in NJ about 4 hours ago. Works beautifully

Seems to me that Roon should update their ‘update software’ screen and put the client update first and add a note not to update the server until the client is available in your region.

1 Like