Where is the best Qobuz location to subscribe to

Im in a non supported country so where is the best library selection to source from.

I can VPN to almost anywhere, but Oz and UK probably the most user friendly from the English point of view

It does localized a lot so either for primary English speakers.

Hmm wouldn’t let me register in Oz…but UK was ok…with one interesting issue…so I havent committed to register just yet

The trial period is truly free and no obligation. A valid payment method is required to confirm your country of origin in order to subscribe, but you will not be charged before the end of your free trial period. If you are unsatisfied with our service, you can cancel at any time during this trial period, at no charge, and still enjoy this service until the end of the free trial period.

People seem to be able to sign up despite this. Paypal?

Paypal will use my payment address … not good. Amex maybe less regionally identifiable. I’ll try later when my head is clear and I can feedback how it goes.

If English is your preferred language Ireland might be a better option than the UK based on currency.

Exchange rate of Euro vs British pounds. It’s worth while doing a currency conversion check.

1 Like

have you solved the payment issue now? i am facing the same issue here.

I’ve solved this by paying through AppStore for Qobuz.

Thanks. This really works!!
But is much more expensive…