Which tablets are you using?

Do not know why it is so big…

iPad Air 2

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.1

Sony Xperia z1 with lollypop, able to load app via play store

How is this possible? Is IOS app allready there?

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014. In a related post/issue, see Artist bios not displaying correctly

Google Nexus 10

Surface 2. Works wonderfully.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5’’ T800

Nexus 9 - Software via Play Store
Surface Pro

MS Surface/Surface Pro 3

MS Surface 3, now upgraded to Windows 10 with no problems.

Lenovo Tab A2/10. Decent for a budget tablet

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5’’ T800

Running 2 remotes

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 - Android 4.4.2 - downloaded Roon Roon Mobile from Play Store

Asus EEE Slate B121 - a 12.1 inch tablet - Windows 7 Professional (tried Windows 10 but touchscreen drivers were not updated so I reverted back to Win 7) as a remote

Sony Xperia Z4 here. I was able to download and install from the Play Store.

Thanks everyone!

How is this working out for you Marc?

Hi Mike;

Works very well. Only thing is that it is fairly small area to select an option so works best with the stylus from the tablet. On the Nexus 9 there is just enough real estate to use fingers…

Have not had an lock ups etc.

Marc

as I think I said said elsewhere I flashed an Asus TF301 Transformer pad to Android 4.4.2 - perfect use for an old tablet that was heading for the bin. Hinged keyboard means great battery life + it stands up great on a coffee table.
Current interface design mean that (as Roon have stated) anything much less than 9-10 inch display is a bit of a challenge.

2013 Nexus 7 currently, but the Roon UI is just too small to not drive one nuts.

I’ve had a new tablet on my list of nice-to-haves for a while now and Roon is playing into that decision making process now. The recently announced Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 is currently at the top of my list with the Nexus 9 in second place. The lack of streaming support knocked an iPad off the list.