Whitesnake's Saints and Sinners songs wrongly tagged as "live"

See screenshot below - a bunch of studio songs being tagged as “live” - please fix it.

Mine too, but not all tracks

Hi @ricgf and @Paul_H. I can confirm bad live flags on tracks 1, 2, 3, and 6. We’ve reached out to our provider get these corrected.

Thank you Joel, it seems a little pedantic I know.
Should there be a specific channel for reporting ‘bad flags’? Might help the workflow a little…

Not really Paul. Reporting them under metadata issues is fine.

You can, of course, just remove the live indicator yourself if it is a library album in about 10 seconds. Just highlight all the Live tracks, click the 3 dot menu, choose edit, go to Track Edits, turn off live and hit save. Done.

Thanks for the tip Rugby, as a new-roo I’m still finding my around…
As I mentioned, I wasn’t particularly bothered by it, just supplementing the OP in what I also saw in my library. Thanks.

No problem Paul. There are a lot of ways to get it done. There are a lot of instances like this concerning “Live”. I try to report them as I find them here. But, I usually self correct instead of waiting for corrections to flow through the data pipeline as that can take time and my brain needs it fixed NOW!!! :smiley:

Also, it can work the other way too. With so many re-releases adding a track or two of live "extra"s, sometimes those tracks do not get marked as Live, and you need to go in and make them Live.

But if I understand correctly, you can only make those corrections once you add an album to your library; right?

Yes. You can only edit things if they are in your library.