Whoa everyone, you all are eating up ARC!

We will! This was just the start!

11 Likes

#126 on Play store in Israel. Tidal is #118. I’m surrounded by…

1 Like

I had it going in my car via iPhone CarPlay. It worked great, features a little lacking. Maybe later :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Roon 2.0 and ARC are just absolutely awesome :partying_face:

3 Likes

On thé free apps page top right there is “all apps” click this and you can select different “genres” of app including music.

.sjb

2 Likes

I have installed it and it works great! I love it. It would be fantastic to create a zone ARC so that you can move your que to it so you can keep listening to your playlist at exact the same point as you were.

1 Like

#25 in Play Store The Netherlands. Unfortunately waiting for a fix https://community.roonlabs.com/t/arc-fails-when-syncing-to-core-investigating/213687/35

1 Like

Love, love, Roon ARC. Love it as it is - but if I could be greedy:

• Carply integration

• Roon ARC bridge: I imagine this would be controversial, but rather than running a second Roon Core in a second location, you can have your streamers/dacs elsewhere connect to your Roon Core at home. It’s cleaner than having two Roon Cores. That said, I realize this would hurt the revenue stream for users buying a second roon core. That said, I would pay extra for the functionality (maybe not as much as a second Roon subscription, but maybe I would). Anyhow, I think more users would leverage this which would make up the revenue. If Roon ARC works, I think the heavy lifting is done from a development standpoint - but the challenge would be making it as elegant and simple as Roon ARC.

Thank you guys. This is a dream come true. I only have to use one system for my music now! It works great.

2 Likes

ARC is such a big deal. Thanks !!!

3 Likes

Been testing it all weekend, Roon ARC starts playing tracks faster than Qobuz or Spotify! I’m fortunate to have a 1gbps line at home so this was a no-brainer for me. Being able to stream playlists of music purchased on beatport/bandcamp is fantastic! Thanks so much for pulling this off.

Will the Roon Remote app be reskinned to behave like Roon ARC? I love the new arc look and UI.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: ARC: poor connection popup with full bars of cell data

It’s just so great to have Roon ‘with me’ wherever I go.

Thanks Roon! :smiley:

1 Like

I would like to know if ARC is going to replace RoonRemote on iOS in the future?

In general I don’t need ARC because when I am on the road my available gear (iPhone) is not HiEnd anyway and I am completely satisfied with listening to parts of my library stowed away on the phone’s SSD in compressed form. Besides streaming in many places is restricted also.

Hi Danny!

Love ARC. What about adding it to Apple Car Play?

1 Like

It’s in the works…

7 Likes

+1. This would be fabulous for those with a second home (with a second music system there). Please!

1 Like

Thank you Team Roon !!

1 Like

I wish, its now two systems rather than one, tidal and roon lol.

Why not Go ROCK/NUC with internal storage and put it your back pocket when you go to your second home. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: