Why are Roon support response times so abysmal?

Second time I’ve brought this matter up, and I continue, despited repeated requests, to receive no feedback on two issues I raised with roon support in this thread https://community.roonlabs.com/t/cant-add-multiple-tracks-at-once/166167/4, namely:

• Tracks that are currently unavailable in Qobuz not being identified in Roon
  • The ongoing inability to add multiple tracks to the library from Roon.

I first raised these issues in July, and apart from being told that they have ‘passed a ticket to the team’ back in July I have received no update. I mean it’s now five weeks since I last heard from anyone, and several polite requests for more info since then have been rudely ignored. I’ve paid a lot of dosh for a lifetime subscription for a service which at present is not functioning as it originally did when I first purchased it, and I feel frustrated and annoyed in equal measure at Roon’s failure to address these problems. It’s simply not enough to just say ‘we’ve nothing more to tell you’ every couple of months, and I feel that as a customer I am being very badly served.

Does any other Roon user have a similar experience of being treated so shabbily?

A

Have you contacted Roon directly with your concerns?
You can do this from the web homepage.

Thanks for your input.

I’m not sure what that would achieve. Would they not just pass the message to the people who are currently ignoring me? I have an active thread, shown above, and if I am using this channel of communication I fail to see why they cannot just offer me the courtesy of a reply using this.

I’ll give it a go though, see what happens.

A

Can’t see the original thread. Are the issues support related as in something is broken on your system or feature related?

Hey Alan, I saw you emailed us as well, we’ll continue the conversation there – thanks!