Why can I not see the Qobuz Hifi Partners Playlists that Roon users in the US can see?

Why can I not see the Qobuz Hifi Partners Playlists that Roon users in the US can see?

My view (based in Belgium):

View of user @iamoneagain

Dirk

1 Like

If my counts is right I have 75 hifi partner playlists. Never knew about these before. When never scroll down that for in playlist section.

Hi @anon90297517,

I think this is likely because of regional restrictions, but I’m checking with the team to be sure. Can you confirm if you see these playlists in the Qobuz app?

Ha, should have checked that first :frowning:

As you can guess by now, the answer is: No, these playlists are not visible to me in the Qobuz app.

Maybe you should lobby to have at least your own Roon playlists become accessible outside the US.
I am sure they are worth it :laughing:

Dirk

1 Like

Can you click on this?
1 Like

Works in Germany. Thanks!

Yes, I can!

And when I heart the playlist then it appears in Qobuz - My. Qobuz - My Playlists.

Thanks

Dirk

1 Like

Roon Recent

1 Like

Does this work? It’s for the Chord playlist…

Works as well!
Dirk

Works great. Thanks again

Dirk

Perfect, glad the direct links worked! It looks like they’re only surfaced in the Playlist section by Qobuz in the US, but linking + favoriting will allow you to access them. I’ll check with our team to see if we can do better here in the future. Thanks!

2 Likes

Roon recent: nice playlist by the way :star_struck:

All I see in the UK under that section is playlists from. The Home Office. WTF

Yes weird isn’t it, that’s all I see. I found the others via a Google search.

This one is pretty good.

NAD

Naim

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.