Why cant I log in on my Tidal account?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
I cant log in with my Tidal account.
I give up…

Can you login to the tidal web player?

Hi @Hans_Karlsson,

Welcome to the forum.

To aid a Roon’s support team could you edit your post and complete the missing sections … it’s important to have system and network details when diagnosing problems.

Is this a new installation and have you previously been able to use Tidal from within Roon?

Could you describe what you are seeing from Roon esp. any error messages that might be reported.

And do report back on @ged_hickman1 question… that a very good datapoint to know.

As an FYI, for a while now Roon has constantly been throwing me out of Tidal saying ‘can’t log in, retry/edit. After several clicks on retry my browser opens at Tidal, and passes my login back to Roon.

But it is annoying. Why does this keep happening? It never used to.

Im using my Mac air as. Core, asus router with 100-100 fiber connections . For streamer I use a Primare Np5. All worked fine until 3 weeks ago when i got the faulty message on all my albums
“Cant find” to many errors

Hello @Hans_Karlsson, and welcome to the community! I’d be happy to help you get your TIDAL account working again if you could help me with a few items:

1. Can you log into the TIDAL app with your account?
  2. Can you send me a screenshot of what happens when you aren’t able to access your account in Roon?
  3. Have you disabled your firewall/antivirus, VPN temporarily to see if this helps?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.