Why could each track not be played after 30 seconds?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Nucleus+(Roon version1.7)build710

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
NAS

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
I have added more than 1TB music files to my NAS not long ago.

I have imported these music files to the Roon library, but when playing, each track could not be played after 30 seconds. So did the original albums.

What’s the matter with this?

If you could fill in the missing information especially about the network equipment and connections it would help.

Thank for your reply.My problem had been solved after I rebooted my NAS.Now it is normal.

Some albums still have this problem.I don’t know why.Is there a problem with importing music files into the Roon Library?

My router:MI router Pro(AC2600)
Media Server:Consonance R8Pro

Hi @Shaopei,

For the tracks that aren’t working, do they have anything in common? A specific file type or sample rate perhaps?

No rule has been found yet.

Hello @Shaopei, if you load some files on a USB and import them, do you have any issues playing to system output of a remote?

I shall try it.Thank you very much.

It seems that playing to system output of the remote like iPad or iPhone is fine.

Hello @Shaopei, is that with the files on the USB or still on the NAS?

Still on the NAS.

Hi @Shaopei,

If you’re able to, testing with some files on a USB drive (if you have one available) would definitely be helpful. It would help us to rule out networking issues here for sure.

Additionally, can you give some details about your audio device that is typically giving this error? Since things are working okay with remotes, understanding how the audio device is playing into this would definitely be helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.