Why does Roon skip some albums from Qobuz?

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Why does Roon not pick up all of the New Releases from Qobuz? Right now, and album called Ali by Vieux Farka Toure is the fourth album pick on the Qobuz app and the Qobuz website. Most of the other new releases show up in Roon, but not that one. You can’t even find it by searching.

1 Like

Hey @Steven_Rau,

Thanks for getting in touch with your questions. This occasionally happens with new streaming releases. You can find more information in the link below. As a workaround add the album directly in the Qobuz app and it will be added to your Roon Library.

That didn’t work. Well, I guess it depends what you mean by “add the album” in Qobuz. I “hearted” it, and it still doesn’t show up in my Roon “Qobuz favorite albums.” I did restart Roon just to make sure that the database was refreshed – or at least that was my intention. I even added another album after it, just in case:

Hey @Steven_Rau,

Ben with the support team following up here. I wanted to check in to see if you were still running into delays in getting albums from Qobuz over to your Roon library?

Do you see this happening across all your roon remotes, as well as Arc?

I’ll be on standby for your reply :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.