Why I am not renewing my Roon subscription

Two main reasons why I am not renewing Roon subscription.

1. After contacting Roon’s support via email 8/28/20, Rebeka seemed to be concerned why I was not renewing my subscription. It was her “cut and paste” email that was upsetting:

“We are sorry to see you go, but please know that we here to help if you have any questions or issues. Just let us know what we can do for you!”

Dylan Cadill also stated in the Support forum:
Hi @George_Burrows,
"We are sorry to see you go, but please know that we here to help if you have any questions or issues. Just let us know what we can do for you! "

1. As I have said for years, my reading disorder (Phonogical Deficiency) does not allow me to use 90% of Roon capabilities. There has been little from Roon’s support team to acknowledge my issues, other than offering email support. Since 2017 they have repeatedly stated Roon is working on alternative help guides, video, etc. Knowing my issues, rather than stating that Roon may not be the correct program for my needs, they happily take my $199 subscription for the last four years.

I would be remorse not to mention my appreciation for the offers I have received from Roon users to personally help me set up Roon. I did not take up the offers as I was paying Roon. They should have helped me in accordance with my needs.

During our horrific times of hate/uncertainty caused by the pandemic,
I apologize for adding negativity to the Roon forum. It’s ironic the above post stems from a mere $199 subscription.

Thank You,
George

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Not renewing ROON - [moderated]