Why is Roon a bloated, buggy, ill-performing over priced piece of crap? I wonder

Buggy piece of crap that is always hanging up and crashing. And NO its not my computer.,

Why is is working for most users and not for you?

Sounds like Roon is not for you. There is other software that might serve your needs and set-up.

2 Likes

There are plenty of opportunities for continuing improvements to Roon, and it seems to me like constant progress is being made. I’m sorry to say this but I think maybe you need to look at your network, your configuration, and maybe… yes maybe your computer.

“Constantly hanging up and crashing” I don’t believe describes the experience of the vast majority of users.

Maybe consider filing a support request with the requested info so folks could try to help you.

I can’t tell if this is just trolling or not…

2 Likes

If you’re running Roon on a Windows 10 computer, there is a problem they have been trying to figure out for several months.

If you cannot prepare a thread without resorting to bad language and total lack of decorum without any actual useful content then I suggest you take a few deep breaths, reflect and try again.

16 Likes