Problem connecting Roon control to the Nucleus

Roon has been in a bad mood recently!

When using PC control terminal, or iPad App control, it is difficult to connect the Nucleus, even if the connection is also very easy to drop the line.

But the strange thing is that entering the Nucleus’s IP address in the web bar makes the connection go smoothly.

The music stopped playing when the line dropped.

Excuse me, where is the trouble?
How to solve this annoying problem?

Can you provide details of your setup, including your network hardware and connections ?

@Li_fangyi63,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Next time this issue occurs please try to connect to the web UI and see if you have any issues. We have some information on that here. Let me know if you can see the Nucleus on your network using this method.

Why does the Roon Operating system automatically stop working?Clicking the “start” button will restart the operation, but it will automatically stop working at random.

No one is going to be able to help until you describe your set up. Network, storage as asked for above.

I don’t know what Settings you need to look at for Roon?Here’s the problem: I can’t get into the management interface of Roon OS.

Excuse me, is this the setting interface?

Describe Your Setup

It’s important that you include all relevant setup information so our team can get a clear understanding of the issue.

Your post should include:

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs)
  • Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
  • Audio devices in use
  • Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)

Including these details in your first post helps us resolve your issues faster.

Hello @Li_fangyi63,

Please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using this link.

Thanks for the details so far! I suspect Roon Server is crashing and supplying this log would be very helpful for resolving your issue.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.